Caroline is an expert in sustainable supply chain collaboration and action. With over 20 years of experience working and travelling across global food systems she has worked with some of the UK’s largest food retailers including the Co-op and Waitrose, fostering collaborative relationships from oceans and soils to fork.
In this Ask the Expert, Caroline explains some of the practical frameworks and tools to empower teams and business leaders to be co-creators of the strategy, have delivery plans for business-to-business growth and have the confidence to shout about their progress.
Open to FFM Community Members only. Join our business membership community here.
WHAT IS AN ‘ASK THE EXPERT’?
Each month we invite our Future Food Movement Members to huddle with a climate expert. Each session will kick-off with an introduction from the expert on their specialist topic, we then open up the floor offering a safe space place for the Membership Community to ask questions.
All Ask the Expert Huddles are recorded and available On Demand for our community to access anytime.
Looking to upskill your future leaders and leaders in Sustainable Supply Chains?
Your business can tap into Caroline’s expertise by booking into a Future Food Movement 2-hour CPD certified Masterclass, covering:
- Physical impact of climate change and rising global temperatures on our ability to procure ingredients locally and globally food supply chains
- What growing food looks like in an interconnected way where each element works together for the benefit of the whole
- Scope 3 emissions: what they are, and the challenges and opportunities that they give for the food supply chain
- How to build a stakeholder map and stakeholder management to help you move sustainable supply chain projects forward that will support your work in reducing scope 3 emissions
- How to be an effective Change Agent so you can turn frustration into effective action.
VIEW ALL OUR MASTERCLASSES HERE.