There are only a few weeks to go until thousands of industry influencers from across the globe will be gathering under one virtual ‘roof’ for thefoodpeople’s 9th Annual Food & Beverage Trend Summit, taking place on Tuesday 22nd November 2022.
There has been a great response so far, with over 1,900 registered attendees…make sure you’re one of them!
On the day, you’ll be able to immerse yourself with thousands of other industry influencers from around the world to be inspired and ‘make sense’ of future food and drink trends for 2023/24.
Did you know that access to the Online Trends Summit is FREE of charge?
Not only is there a hugely exciting itinerary already in the works, new speakers are still being added – check out the latest line up HERE!
Just some of the confirmed topics and speakers include:
- Charles Banks, thefoodpeople - Highlights of the 2023/24 food & beverage trend foresight
- Henry Dimbleby MBE - Challenges and opportunities for reform within the UK’s food system
- kate Cawley, the need for bold climate leadership in the food industry
- Gurdeep Loyal - A perspective on food & cultural appropriation, with recipes from his new book, Mother Tongue: Flavours of a Second Generation
- Amelia Boothman - The ‘why’ behind the trends, with an exploration into the deeper social and cultural meaning behind the 23/24 trends framework
- The Mac Twins, The Gut Stuff - Sharing the latest knowledge on microbiome research and their journey that combines consumer knowledge, science, popular culture and bold marketing to be thought leaders in this space
- Eleni Yianna Hogg - Reimagining seafood and how to replenish our relationship with the ocean without compromising on flavour or sustainability
A provisional agenda will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
We look forward to seeing you there on Tuesday 22nd November!