Enjoyed Groundswell and want to take your Regenerative Agriculture knowledge one step further?
Watch our panel event “Why and how can we scale a Regenerative Food System?” with Compleat Food Group, Refi Ventures, Tesco, Waitrose, Wildfarmed and Yeo Valley where senior food industry leaders get under the skin of what needs to happen to scale a regenerative food system.
On the panel is:
- Mike Barry, MD of MikeBarryEco and Future Food Movement Business Transformation Coach
- Charlie Curtis PMIAgrM, Director, Progressive Agriculture Services and Future Food Movement Coach
- Antony Yousefian, Founder, ReFi Ventures
- Thomas Lye, Category Director Prepared Foods, Tesco
- Ben Newton, Chief Financial Officer, Yeo Valley
- Rebecca Hesketh, Sustainability and Ethics Manager for Fresh Produce, Waitrose & Partners
- Edd Lees, Co-Founder, Wildfarmed
- Matthew McAuliffe, Group Innovation & Product Director, The Compleat Food Group
Become a FFM Business Member to access this recording: join us here.