You don’t want to miss this one! Special guest and Leadership Coach, Emma Gage, will be joining our next Online Community & Networking Meet-up to discuss with our Members how they can build #Resilience in sustainability and fight climate action paralysis. Register your spot now here.
15th June, 10am, Zoom.
Emma will be talking about:
- How and why you should switch from seeing your capacity as time and infinite to emotional and finite
- Understanding where to put your attention
- Being intentional about what climate action you want to achieve
- How to best use your energy to achieve your sustainability goals
- Guarding for boundaries and against emotional leaks
“We need people working in this space to use their energy with absolute intention, because the only thing that matters is that they create big, needle-moving impact. But we aren’t machines, we’re all humans with messy emotions and we need to lean into that rather than fight it.” Emma Gage, Leadership Coach at Future Food Movement and Founder of the @Wild Ones.
👉Join this session to understand why impact is about big thinking, fresh ideas and bravery, not ‘busy work’, tinkering, or playing small 👈
Book your spot now.
Open to FFM Members. Join our Community as a Business Member to access this free Member benefit.
Don’t miss out!