20th July, 1pm, Zoom.
Hear from Ben Williams as he discusses with Kate Cawley how his organisation has geared up for Net Zero farming and supply chains:
- The programmes and processes the business has tested and scaled up, what’s worked what hasn’t
- Tips for mobilising a workforce to better align skills agendas to the net zero transition
- Pointers on how to motivate and reward a supply chain to align with decarbonisation goals
- Digital skills gap in farmers
- Soya in dairy farming
- Soil biodiversity: intensity vs absolute decarbonisation
- Regenerative dairy
Find out more here.
Join our Business Membership Community to access this event.
Ben’s long career includes farming, butchery, charcuterie and leading an agricultural small business, plus many years in academia and research. Ben supported R&D and the translation of research into farmer led action whilst at AHDB, focusing on efficiency, technology and increasingly sustainability innovations for the UK pork sector. With a passion to see the industry succeed in meeting its societal obligations in terms of sustainability, he became the Sustainability Manager for Glanbia Cheese, where he uses behavioural change methods to drive practical solutions for reducing the dairy sector’s impact on the planet.