WE’RE PROUD MEDIA PARTNERS OF SUSTAINABLE FOODS LONDON
Sustainable Foods London: Inspiring Sustainable Change
Sustainable Foods London is the flagship, premier event supporting the sustainable transition of the food and drink (F&D) industry. Now in its 3rd edition, Sustainable foods London will be held at the QEII Conference centre on November 6-7, 2023. A jam-packed 2-day conference will convene senior decision makers, thought leaders, F&D brands, multinationals, investors and the entire food supply chain. The event will showcase the latest developments and solutions dedicated to tackling the key sustainability challenges facing the F&D sector.
Renowned speakers from across the F&D supply chain will take the stage, including:
- Henry Dimbleby, Co-Founder of Leon, Food Campaigner, Author, and Non-Exec Director at DEFRA.
- Marija Rompani, Director of Sustainability & Ethics, John Lewis Partnership (John Lewis and Waitrose).
- Marika McCauley Sine, Chief Sustainability Officer, Mars Pets.
- Helen Browning, CEO, Soil Association.
- Rebecca Sudworth, Director of Policy, Food Standards Agency.
- Harriet Lamb, CEO, WRAP.
- Dorothy Shaver, Global Food Sustainability Director, Unilever.
- Paul Irwin-Rhodes, Head of Sustainability and SHE, Greggs.
- Camila Garcia Quijano, Europe Sustainability Director, Kellogg’s.
- Toby Clark, Director of Research, EME,
- Mattie Yeta, Chief Sustainability Officer,
- Hannah Cornick, Head of Sustainability and Innovation, Danone UK & Ireland.
- Matthew Price, General Manager UK, Ireland & Nothern Europe, Uber Eats.
- Kirsty Macdonald, Principal, JamJar Investments.
- Ivan Farneti, Managing Partner, Five Seasons Ventures.
The event will showcase a compelling agenda, featuring highlights such as:
- Managing Sustainability in the Current Economic Landscape.
- How Regenerative Agriculture is Transforming Sustainable Practices.
- The Impact of Climate Change on Nutrition, Diet, and Health Outcomes.
- What’s Next? Sustainability in the Drinks Industry.
- Funding the Future of Food & Drink.
- Consumer Trends & Insights: What’s on the Plate?.
- Sustainable Food Chains Matter.
- The Economics of Food and Agriculture.
- Love Food and Hate Waste.
We are delighted to join sponsors and supporters including, John Lewis Foundation, Bord Bia – The Irish Food Board, Carbon Cloud, Greggs, Uber Eats, Just Eat, Mintel, Forum for the Future, Mars, ReLondon, Unilever, ClubZero, Danone, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Sustainable Restaurant Association, WRAP, Kellogg’s, Springwise, Fish Focus, The Food Standards Agency and many more.
The event will open its doors at 9:00AM for registration, with engaging sessions running until 5:30PM on both days. A networking drinks function will be held from on Monday the 6th November from 5:30PM until 7:30PM.
For more information and registration details, please visit the website.
Date: November 6-7, 2023
Location: QEII Conference Centre, London