WHO IS IT FOR? EVERYONE
SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLES MASTERCLASS
Climate change is here, and its effects are being felt all around the world. Many of us want to do something to help, but where do we start, and what can we do as individuals that will make a difference?
This CPD certified 2 hour masterclass is designed to upskill everyone in the food industry.
Hosted by our Sustainable Lifestyle coach and founder of Sustainable(ish), Jen Gale. As an active blogger, writer, podcaster, speaker, community builder and coach, Jen brings a wealth of sustainability knowledge to the table. Jen believes that everyone has the power to change the world and this masterclass shows you how you can do this and fit sustainability into your life, one baby step at a time.
Jen will cover the topics of:
- Where are we now when it comes to the climate crisis, what needs to happen, and what can we do as individuals?
- The spheres of influence we have as individuals to effect change
- A whistle-stop tour around 6 key areas where we as individuals can make a big difference, with suggestions for actions to take
- How to get started with your sustainability journey
- How to be ‘imperfectly sustainable’.
Hosted by our Everyday Sustainability Coach, Jen Gale.
£3500 per Masterclass – Group bookings of up to 30 people